What Is DoLA?
Welcome to DoLA! Your source for ‘What To Do In LA’.
DoLA is the newest addition into the Do Stuff Media network that includes (but is not limited to):
- Do512 (Austin)
- Do312 (Chicago)
- Do415 (SF)
You may have seen Do Stuff Media's technology as they have powered a ton of festivals like Lollapalooza, ACL Festival, Bonnaroo, and many more.DoLA uses expert technology that works with promoters, tastemakers, bands, brands, and more to bring you listings of all the events that are happening in and around LA. We keep you up to date with all the music, art, film, theatre, comedy, culture, and more going on in your area.
Let's get started:
Sign-up is FREE!
- Create your own account or sign up through Facebook.
- Keep track of all the events you wish to attend by ‘liking’ all that interests you. The more ‘likes’ an event gets the more popular it becomes. Our daily rankings are based on ‘likes’ from users and tastemakers.
- Each event page has all the necessary info, links to buy tickets, streaming audio/video, social media sharing buttons, calendar export, and more.
- Sold-Out shows, we have you covered. We are always hosting tons of ticket giveaways and contests and all you have to do is click “I Like It”. Check out our GIVEAWAYS page and make sure you’re following us on Facebook and Twitter (@do213) for more info and ways to win.
- Follow your favorite artists to get an email whenever they announce a new event in the area so you never miss anything.
- Looking for something to do? Friends in town next week? Search by date, neighborhood or category to find ‘What To Do In LA’.
- Interested in something new but don’t know where to start? We collect data from over 75 local and national tastemakers to help you make an informed decision. Folks like KCRW, Pitchfork, LA Record, NME, LA+OC Weekly, CMJ, Paste Magazine, Guardian UK, SPIN Magazine, Origami Vinyl, KROQ, Buzzbands LA, and more.
Hundreds of events a week are added to the site, so check back frequently. We are constantly scouring the internet to find unique events but if you don’t see something, then you can easily add it.
We’re just getting started but we already have amazing partners including Goldenvoice, KCRW, The Echo/Echoplex, LA Record, IHeartComix, The Fold, LA CANVAS, Ticketfly, KXLU, Downtown Lobby, The Central SAPC, Burger Records, CAP UCLA, Touch Vinyl, Jubilee Festival, Eat.See.Hear., Origami Vinyl, and more..